Aims and Objectives
Our main objectives are to:
- Provide a parliamentary focus for agroecological approaches to land management
- Allow agroecological experts and researchers to present their ideas and research findings to MPs, peers, researchers, special advisers, the media and the public on a regular basis.
- Publish parliamentary briefings on agroecological issues.
- Co-ordinate the actions of ministers and opposition including instigating ministerial meetings, Early Day Motions, debates and Parliamentary Questions
- Cover issues relevant to all parts of the world.